GEMS Girls’ Clubs (“Girls Everywhere Meeting the Saviour”) is a program for girls from grade 2 through 8. The focus is on bringing girls into a living relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, the girls are organized into small groups, with one leader or counselor for each group of six to eight girls.
In club, many fun and exciting things happen:
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Learn how to apply the Bible to your life
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Find answers to challenges that face girls today