Food Support during COVID-19
Already prepared meals as well as any available produce, dairy, hygiene and baby needs. Pick up Monday and Friday, noon to 4 p.m. Wellington Square United Church, 2121 Caroline St. *Delivery as needed.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 905-634-1849 or go to wsquare.ca.
- St. Luke’s Anglican Church, 1382 Ontario St. Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m.
- Faith Christian Reformed Church, 2258 Mountainside Dr. Tuesdays, 6:15 to 7 p.m.
- Brant Hills Presbyterian Church, 2138 Brant St. Wednesdays, 1:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Grace United Church, 2111 Walkers Line, Fridays, 9:30 a.m.
- Good Food Line, 905-635-1106, ext. 7 or email email@example.com
Non-perishable food packages, produce, meat, bread, and hygiene Items available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, noon to 2 p.m. 484 Plains Rd. E., Unit 14.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-592-3722.
Clients may come weekly if necessary to receive non-perishables, milk, eggs, produce, frozen meat, baked goods; quantity and variety will vary from week to week. 5040 Mainway, Unit 9; Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to noon.
Pre-packed boxes of non-perishable foods, hygiene, produce, milk, eggs, bread and frozen meat. Contactless delivery to lobby or door by appointment only. To request food, email email@example.com.