We’re very excited to be able to gather again as the church, IN the church. We miss you!
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for everyone who decides to attend, and things will look a bit different. Here are some highlights:
- Registration will be required in advance each week. Click here to register.
- Masks are mandatory at all times while you’re in the building.
- We will have disposable masks available for you if you don’t bring your own; not so stylish, but effective.
- Entrance and exit paths will be marked; remember we need to continue to practice physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available; give your hands that fresh sanitized scent
- The elevator will be operating with extra precautions
- Seating will be arranged to ensure the proper distance between households
- Congregational singing is not yet permitted, but feel free to hum along, tap your feet, and clap your hands (but you’re not allowed to clap other people’s hands).
- The lower level (including the basement restrooms) will be closed for now.
- Offering plates will be set up and available for your donation.
- We won’t be able to meet for coffee in the Fellowship Hall, but feel free to socialize in the parking lot – with the proper physical distancing.
These measures are in place to keep us compliant with government guidelines; more importantly, they allow us to be together and to stay safe. We hope to see you again, but understand if you decide to wait a bit longer. We’re planning to live-stream the services so you can watch online in real time.
See you soon!