We’re very excited to be able to gather again as the church, IN the church. We miss you!
The building will be open for worship on Sunday, September 20th. The goal is to provide a safe environment for everyone who decides to attend, and things will look a bit different. Here are some highlights:
- Registration will be required in advance each week. Click here to register.
- Masks are mandatory at all times while you’re in the building.
- We will have disposable masks available for you if you don’t bring your own; not so stylish, but effective.
- Entrance and exit paths will be marked; remember we need to continue to practice physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available; give your hands that fresh sanitized scent
- The elevator will be operating with extra precautions
- Seating will be arranged to ensure the proper distance between households
- Congregational singing is not yet permitted, but feel free to hum along, tap your feet, and clap your hands (but you’re not allowed to clap other people’s hands).
- The lower level (including the basement restrooms) will be closed for now.
- Offering plates will be set up and available for your donation.
- We won’t be able to meet for coffee in the Fellowship Hall, but feel free to socialize in the parking lot – with the proper physical distancing.
These measures are in place to keep us compliant with government guidelines; more importantly, they allow us to be together and to stay safe. We hope to see a number of you on the 20th, but understand if you decide to wait a bit longer. We’re planning to live-stream the services so you can watch online in real time.
See you soon!